Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Toronto Cleaning Service $18 per hour Tel:647-707-4215

European cleaning ladies Toronto $20-1h. T:647-707-4215  
Welcome to Cleaning Service Toronto


If you're looking for an outstanding cleaning service and great customer support look no further.
We provide services within Toronto and GTA areas. Our experienced staff  European ladies are ready to make your place spotless.
Call us now to book your free estimate, 7 days per week (Mon-Sun) from 8:30 am - 9 pm:

WHY US
Why Cleaning service Toronto?
Because we care!
High quality service at affordable prices
Experienced and reliable European cleaning ladies
Flexible payments terms - we accept  cash or checks
6+ years in business with very successful track of record (references, Criminal Records are available upon request 
All cleaners understand and speak English
The same cleaning lady every visit
We are  insured
Receipts for home-based businesses
T:647-997-2403

Our History
Established in 2006 My name is Valentina I m manager cleaning service. \
when I came to Canada I had no English, I went to study in Link class, but I had to earn it like for my expenses, I did not have good English, I was working for a company who was paying me $8.00 an hour. Loved the work, hated the pay. After a year I asked for a raise and was told by the owner that they didn’t give raises. I quit. I started cleaning a friend’s home that summer. Good news travels fast. People were interested in my services.
The workload was too heavy for one person, so I told my friends who did not have work, i need assistants,  3 months, I found 10 people by December 2006 we cleaned 20 homes a week on average. Flawless Cleaning Services was born. We respect our customers and try to be friends with them.

Our Reference:
1)name: Sava
Sava7282@gmail.com
2)name: Alina.
alisha2255@gmail.com
3) Elena
elena3110@yahoo.com
__________________________________________________________
4) http://www.pros4hire.com/review/list/115485
Quality of Work:  ***** Value for money: *****
Time Management:*****Customer Service:*****

Comment:     To whom it may concern,

I have been using this cleaning service from Valentina now for the past two years 2 times a week. She and her staff are very professional and do a great job on my house. I would recommend her service to any one who needs a excellent and professional job done.
Regards
Jim

Jim Cicci @ 70.31.2.217 (15 hours ago)
__________________________________________________
Quality of Work:***** Value for money:*****

Time Management:***** Customer Service: *****

Comment:     Good service. nice professional people.

Jane Su @ 99.234.182.90 

______________________________________________________________
Quality of Work:  *****       Value for money:  *****
Time Management: *****        Customer Service:  *****
Comment:     I have two small children, I do not have time to clean house, I called the company manager Valentine a very nice person, she sent me a girl by name Luba, she cleaned the house very well, all the cupboards under the couch, wiped the dust everywhere, kitchen sparkled like a diamond, was just the fresh air, one can see professional people works. I'm happy.

Jas Stanly @ 99.234.182.90_____________________________________________________________
Quality of Work:   *****      Value for money:     *****
Time Management:  *****       Customer Service:     *****
Comment:     good quality of work, I am happy!

Lisa Macdonal @ 99.234.182.90

Now promotions
 cleaning services available
Rate per hour (minimum 3:30 hours)
One time service
$20.00
Monthly or bi-weekly service
$18.00
Weekly service
$17.00
Special evening cleaning service available after 4:00pm - $18.00

Regular Price.
HOUSE SIZE
HOURS PER VISIT
PRICE PER VISIT
up to 1000 sq/ft
3 - 4
$69 - 93
up to 1500 sq/ft
4 - 5
$93 - 116
up to 2000 sq/ft
5 - 6
$116 - 150
up to 3000 sq/ft
6 - 7
$150 - 175
up to 4000 sq/ft
7 - 8
$175 - 200


No comments: